View updated information on Covid-19 here:
SA ZERO-WASTE minimizes waste by either reducing waste at point of source and or re-using (recycling) waste at point of source. Furthermore SA ZERO WASTE can provide any company with a TOTAL LOGISTICS SOLUTION, whatever their requirements are and can over and above the aforementioned, also assist to determine the future waste scenario and logistical support required.
SA ZERO-WASTE is registered and fully accredited with: The INSTITUTE of WASTE MANAGEMENT in SOUTHERN AFRICA (IWMSA) and as such, we are able to provide our clients with a Certificate of Compliance in terms of the relevant regulations and statutes, thereby ensuring that the respective company has followed all relevant legal protocols, incumbent upon them.
- Non-hazardous waste salvaging, reclamation and recycling
- Civil construction field (earth moving and road surface rehabilitation)
- Mining rehabilitation of disturbed soil and the sustainable utilization of the land for agronomy purposes thereafter
- Supplying the relevant logistics and applicable infra-structure
- Composting and soil carbon sequestration and the amelioration of soil
- Improving a Company’s carbon footprint
SA ZERO WASTE is constantly upgrading their Logistics and equipment, in order to apply to remove, process and transport all types of non-hazardous- and hazardous waste, as well as registering certain waste products, as safe animal feed